Building a well known reputation is one thing, but having a well liked and reliable reputation takes a little work, but the benifits are endless. Lisa has put together a great list of tips that help you ensure your on the right track.
These are simple steps to ensure quality of reputation which is very important especially when working with social media and online marketing in any area.
Enjoy this great artical and take advantage of the practical advice.
Reblogged From Manage Your Reputation Using these Tips
When building a business online you need to also manage you reputation. As you start to brand yourself and align yourself with different online companies you need to make sure the reputation of the company is also sound.
Read the following article to learn how you can manage your personal and business reputation effectively.
- Always be personable. You have to actively engage your followers in order to make tweets and updates work. If a question is posted, answer it as quickly as you can. When you get asked a question you can’t personally answer, let the enquirer know that you’re looking into it.
- Blogs are wonderful ways to bolster your online presence and increase your company’s reputation. One option you will see me recommend is this Viral Blogging blogging platform. Feature guest bloggers in your industry, offer tips on how to use your products and other information that will help your customers. One of the best strategies is to feature other businesses that compliment your products and services.
- Be at places your customers frequent. If you have customers that go to a location all the time, plan to go there often. By going to where your customers go, you will get to know them better and be able to provide quality service. Most people are more comfortable in these social settings, so they’ll be more likely to let you in.
- Keep your current customers happy while recruiting new customers. Many companies use flashy media to reel in new customers and do nothing for their current customers. This can backfire and cause a decrease in your overall profits. Instead, offer returning customers incentives that aren’t offered to new customers. This will let your customers know that you appreciate their business.
- Social media can be a friend or enemy of your business. You need to learn how to use it to your advantage. Create your own pages on sites like Facebook and Twitter. Address the concerns of customers calmly and do what you can to make them happy. This will benefit your business immensely.
- When you are responding to a negative comment or review about your company, make sure that you use a professional tone in a respectful way. Your goal is to win over people to your side. If you come across sounding disrespectful to the original poster, you may risk making the matter worse for your company.
The more your company expands, the more customers you’ll be interacting with. This includes negative commentary, which always must be addressed maturely. In addition, you should address them properly so others will approve of how you handled them.
The image of your company is a valuable asset. When your business has a good reputation, people will recommend you to their friends and family. Your customer base will grow, and your company can become more profitable. Therefore, spend time to learn good reputation management. It will make your company more profitable.
I am proud to say the Empower Network is one company which takes its governance, compliance and reputation seriously. Click Here to see for yourself.